GraceeCreations Product Review

Welcome!

This blog is going to be different. We can promise you that.

Since everyone is in "youtube" posting videos and reviews on products that they love and not so love (which is all and good) but I want to try another route and medium that I feel most comfortable with....blogging.

A single product, a regimen or a series of products will be reviewed here and then we hope you can post your questions, comments and suggestions. I would love hearing back from you.

I am not a paid reviewer of any of these products. I buy each single product I will review here with my own moolah. If the product have good qualities and good price, I will rave and recommend it; and if it suck, well, it sucks!

My wish is to give you enough information and answer your questions on a specific product so you, as a consumer can make an informed decision before you part with your money and decide to purchase it.

I receive no monetary compensation or product benefits from said products. If I ever do, I will post them accordingly.

Happy viewing and thank you for visiting us here!



Friday, June 28, 2013

The best soap for Sensitive to Dry or Itchy Skin

   Basis. That's the name of the best soap for your sensitive, dry or itchy skin.
 
   I am not sure exactly what happened to my skin this summer but it has been dry and itchy. Oh, I put lotion on all over my body and hands almost obsessively since ages ago. I use gels, lotions, essential oils in various stages of the day. I have lotion for taking off makeup, to moisturize, to maintain moisture, to take off makeup, anti-wrinkle, anti aging, oh I keep the lotion industry alive and well.
 
   But again, lately..the dry heat in the West Coast has been causing my skin to be extra dry and super sensitive (deodorants, anti-perspirant, perfumes, soaps, shampoos, everything...!). So I asked a medical person, my father, and I believe it all starts with using a non-perfumed, no dyes or harsh ingredient in it soap..just clean and pure soap.
 
   I have walked the aisles of all discount chains and pharmacies looking for THE SOAP...and I saw this...
 
 
Hallelujah!!!
 
THE SOAP! This baby has "natural calmin agents of chamomile and aloe vera to soothe and comfort skin"! I mean..duh, hello?! This is what I need. NOW!!
 
On the front part of the packaging it says it is dermatologist recommended..for purest, mildest clean ever. Oh baby! This soap is so gentle you can hum in the shower. I do not need lather in my soap. Most lathering soaps tend to be too harsh on my skin. But this, is perfect.
 
   Simple, white, oval shaped piece of heavenly soap that most importantly relieves the itch that dry skin can bring. I have been experiencing some food allergy hence the dry skin. So I start with revamping my diet, and while I am doing that, I still have to take my showers and nothing is getting between me and my Basis Soap. But remember to RINSE IT WELL.
 
     Not alot of lather from this soap, but it lathers some. Not too perfumed but I smell clean after a nice shower. This soap has just the right scent and it does help moisturize the skin, it has almond oil in it. It is so gentle, you can even use it to wash your face. I mean if it is safe for your face, it sure is safe for your body, I say. And it might just be me, but it's scent has a hint of fresh milk.
 
    I am sure there are expensive, brandname but gentle soap out in the market as well. But for me, I frequent the discount chains since they are so close to where I live and the pharmacies that are open til late at night, I like to walk the aisles of these places and check out their stuff. Since I always in a hurry in the daytime, I go at night when it is empty and I read the labels, smell and most times buy a thing or two. In one of those nights, I found the Basis Soap. Wow, that was a good night.
 
   Now I have THE soap that I have been looking for the longest time. If you have a chance, go to your nearest pharmacy and read the label on a Basis Soap packaging.
 
   Beauty gurus always recommend not sleeping with makeup on. That we have all kinds of makeup removers for this job but after all that, we still need to wash our face to get all the "dirt" off. Basis Soap has been very kind
to me and my face. It does a thorough job of removing all that lotion I put on my body and hands all day.
 
   I would definitely recommend it to a friend.
 
   It comes in travel size as well, so like me you can travel with THE soap that will never disappoint you and your skin.
 
 
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment